Enertechnix is the leading supplier of continuous temperature measurement and image acquisition products for the pulp and paper industry.
Enertechnix PyrOptixTM IR inspection cameras provide superior online visibility and temperature analysis. PyrOptix cameras use infrared imaging to provide instantaneous surface-temperature information within high-temperature, particle-laden environments. PyrOptix is able to see through obscuring fume and gas, allowing monitoring of developments anywhere in the combustion chamber. This superior image quality and depth of view enables comprehensive observation and analysis at full load.
Easily transportable and able to see through fume, the PyrOptix camera can be used to observe anywhere in the furnace and convection pass.
Proven benefits of PyrOptix for Pulp & paper include:
- Smelt bed condition monitoring: blackouts and safety
- Pluggage and deposit buildup control
- Large deposit growth control
- Furnace damage minimization
- Sootblower performance monitoring
- Equipment inspection
- Tube integrity verification
- Black liquor gun monitoring
For more product information about PyrOptix, click here.